Friday, April 30, 2010

Anniversary time!!

We got to celebrate our 5 years of being married last week!! It was fun to go and spend time alone together! We ate here at Wasatch Broiler!! They have really yummy Kobos, seasoned potatoes, and lemon rice. Its actually in Murray too!! Across the street from Day Murray Music next to the subway. It was fun to go somewhere quiet and not too expensive.

We went van shopping and test drove a bunch of vans, pant shopping at the mall, and then we got couples massages! It's not as much fun to get a massage when you're pregnant I think. You don't get the full effect! It was fun to do though!

Then we went to the Jazz game!! It was soooo crazy LOUD!! I had to plug up my ears a couple times but it was fun cause the crowd was having tons of fun! I love to people watch. I just kept looking around and then what do you know....MY CAMERA DIES!!! I did get this one pic of these gorilla dudes. The bright pink and green looking things. There was a guy that was in a lime green nylon suit and I honestly don't think he had anything else on. We thought for sure that was illegal. You're probably glad I didn't take a pic of him. YIKES!



I love having date nights with bry! It was a fun way to celebrate our anniversary! We love going to the Jazz Games! I love that Bryan is my best friend and we can laugh and do anything fun together. WE always have so much fun together. He is my dream come true. Thanks for being the greatest hubby ever!

3 comments:

The Maez Mommy said...

You guys are so darn cute!! I'm glad that you were able to go out and have a fun date night! :)

newsinaminute said...

you guys make life fun--glad you had a fun celebration --those basketball areana can sure get loud lately--I don't remember them being so loud in the old days--way to go to stick it out..with that noise--

Nancy K said...

Happy Anniversary!