
So I'm trying to be better at my digi scrapping but I worked my butt off to make this and I think it looks sooooo not very cute. I seriously need to learn so much more. I didn't even finish it to tell the truth because i'm freezing cold as I sit at the computer but this is how much I got done tonight. Latley the kids love to dress up in silly costumes that are in the closet from Halloween. They crack me up! They make me laugh a ton! I also figured out how to make my own personal signature at the bottom so I was pretty proud of myself. Hey at least I learned a lot tonight while bryan is camping in the BUTT COLD WEATHER! He called me to tell me that on their way up to the camp site some random car got stuck and the police told them they had to go somewhere else. SO they ended up over at Grantsville Resevior. He was definently prepared to go. I love my hubby. He rocks. He is such a good young men's leader and takes good care of those boys.
My kids' favorite part of the day was playing outside in the snow and eating popsicles. Wow two cold things. BRRRRRR!
I loved just playing funny games with them today!

3 comments:
So cool! I love that you digi-scrap!! I'm WAY into it.. let me know if you need tips or ideas.. check out my gallery at ScrapMatters.com (my fav. scrapping blog). http://scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/218
You should go to ScrapMatters for ideas! There are lots of other places to check out too.. shoot me an email and I can hook you up!
I always get a kick out of kids dressing up--good you have some costumes ans such--pretending is a kids job and dress ups is a good part of that --glad they had fun --what cuties
Sounds like Brianne you use your time creativity. Way to go Brian for taking care of the Young Men. I
so appreciate the YM leaders who have made such a positive impact upon my son.
Post a Comment