Sunday, January 10, 2010

My little Sunbeam!

I literally cried when Mayley showed us what she made her first day last week in Church as a sunbeam. I am so happy and proud of her that's why!! She is growing up and getting so big! Her teachers are darling and this is what she made in her class the first day in Sunbeams. She learned about being a CHILD OF GOD!

My All about me Book!

Mayley can spell her M's, L's and Y's and she writes a "H" for Hunter in her name too!




Her fun sticker page!!




3 comments:

newsinaminute said...

we had so much fun too--thanks bunches for taking time to go
those two are little fish. (:

Jen said...

Bri- so much fun catching up with your family! love the blog :) I just linked your blog to mine so now I'll stay more current!

Lance and Nicole said...

I'm still so sad I don't get to teach her anymore. Yesterday as I was playing the piano, I just wanted to move over and sit by them and eat them up as much as I could like the first week I was in there.