My best friend Kate is gonna have a baby boy soon! She already has 3 girls! So Christina and I thought it would be fun to give her some boy stuff!! We threw her a shower at my place. We did a theme of blue and green airplanes!! Jake her hubby wanted to be a pilot so he loves airplanes. I've known kate since we were in Elementary school. We were roomies at Utah State and we had amazing good times!! I love best friends you can always count on! Kate is one of them!! She married our other roommates friend from HS. So fun! I love her to death!
Steph Brown Hock and Kate. High school friends and college roomies too!
A super cute BYU diaper and monkey present from our friend Ashley!
Some of us that were there! Julie, Ashley, Kate, Christina, and Me!
No comments:
Post a Comment