Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Alpine Days Fun Run/ SCIENCE EXPERIMENT

 Alpine Days is such a fun event for the Redding Family every year.  We started the tradition this year and I only have one pic on my phone. The 5K and the Toddler Trot!! I only have pics of the kids running the Toddler Trot.  This year Brittany and Tim were here so they got to run the race with their cousins!  Bry ran the 5K with me and we ran together and it was a blast.  I ran the whole way and finished in 31 Min 45 sec.  Bry was 15 seconds ahead of me! Miles, Caden, Ali, Britt and Tim all ran the 5K.  I love my family!!!




ALMOST TO THE FINISH LINE!



Peppermint Place gives them a yummy sucker at the end of the race!!


Our fun science experiment we tried on summer afternoon!  Dump milk into a good sized bowl.

All colors of food coloring.  4 drops each right next to each other in the middle of the bowl.
 A Happy BOY!!
 Dip a Q tip in dish soap and then dip into the middle of the food coloring and watch it make awesome colors and designs!!

1 comment:

THE OLSONS said...

I'm totally going to try this! We made our own playdough yesterday and I was thinking, Hmm, I remember seeing some science experiment on Brianne's blog that I want to try. LOL