Saturday, January 7, 2012

another random post

Some fun stuff we did back in November when Hogan was getting bigger and turning one!! and THANKSGIVING TIME!

Hogan LOVES to play on the piano! Hes such a happy little guy!!

Thanksgiving Day we went ice blocking with the Calls. We went to Murray Park hill. It was a blast. We felt bad when our cousin Megan had to go to the urgent care and broke her little leg.
May got the hang of it and had tons of fun too!
Hunter cruised down the hill like it was nothing! He was so hilarious to watch!
One of the last times Bry got to drive home from Tooele he took his camera and did some amazing pics of the sunset over the Great Salt Lake! I love that my hubby has this great talent for taking beautiful pics of nature!
Later that night of Thanksgiving the older girls had a "Beauty Pagent" Bry was the MC! It was so funny! THey all did a talent and did interviews. and dressed up in Grandmas fun dress up clothes. May was Miss. Tooele, Abbie was Miss Spanish Fork, and Anna was Miss Utah County.
Tradition in our family is that the baby sits by the Thanksgiving Pie and gets a pic on the table with it. We've done this ever since my sister was a baby.
Thanksgiving was amazing and I'm grateful I get to be around my family. I'm grateful for my health and just the simple things in life. I love my fam a ton! Every single one of them! My grandparents, brys grandparents (even the ones I've never met that have passed on) my parents, brys parents, all of my siblings, brys siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins! Thanks for being huge examples to me and living the gospel! The church and my Savior means everything to me :)

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

We love playing with you guys!

Hayley Jacob said...

we are thankful for you!