Thursday, June 2, 2011

Out of the mouths of our little ones...

May told us the other night after finding out that our really good friend is pregnant said. I hope they have a boy so that my friend Hailey will stop loving Hogan so much!!

We got a bounce house waterslide for a really good deal. We busted it out tonight. We were looking at the picture on the instruction manual and Hunter said "Do we have to wait in line?!"
Thats usually the case when there is a bounce house around!

The kids love to watch Brick Heck on the abc show on wednesday nights called "The Middle"

May says her favorite thing to do is go to the beach. She took bry's old penny bank and said she is saving up her money to go to Hawaii!

Tonight when I was putting Hunter to bed he said "When am I going to grow up and be like Dad?!" that just makes my heart melt!!

The kids think the coolest thing to do right now is go to the elementary school lunch for free. They love taking their ticket and putting it in the bucket and getting the Strawberry milk!

Our poor little Hogie is getting his 2 bottom teeth in but the hard part is watching him have a really high fever. He has had the worst running nose and he is super lethargic. Oh I just cuddle him and have been taking care of the little guy lots :)

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Your kids are always saying the funniest things

newsinaminute said...

glad you share the funny day to day sayings that come up in conversation
they make us smile. glad that you are getting Hogan through this tough time of teething. and hope that he and Forrest can both get all those pearly whites in so they can chew all the yummy food, life holds for them.

Nancy K said...

k-they are hilarious!

The Maez Mommy said...

They are SO cute!! Love that you share the cute things that they say :)

Jake and Kate said...

Your kids are crack ups! Poor Little guy...I hate teething! Not fun! I've been thinking about you lately, Brito! We need to get together sometime soon!?!