The funniest thing that happened on st patty's day was that Bryan put green food coloring in the toilet and told them that a leprechan peed in the toilet. They laughed themselves silly over it! It was so hilarious! one of those moments we won't forget.
We did funny tricks on Bry for april fools. I'm not very good at playing tricks because I don't like to lie or do mean things to people...but I knew the kids would have fun with it. We put tennis balls on top of the garage door so when he walked in they would fall on his head. He was too quick to jump back and missed his head. We tied all of his socks together in his drawer so when he pulled them out they were all one big sock! And we also stuck TP in the bottom of his shoes so when he put them on he wouldn't be able to get them on all the way. The kids had a blast doing all the funny things even though Bry tried to act like he was surprised for all of them!
2 comments:
Green toilet water. So simple. I can do at LEAST that on St. Patrick's day next year
Your kids are getting so big! Those are fun April Fools pranks :)
Post a Comment