Our Hoagers is getting old enough to start downin' his yummy rice cereal! It's always fun to see the new little steps of life a baby takes! I love watching my babies grow up. I wish they could stay small. Bry had to mention "nice purple spoon Dad" to himself! He loves the stuff! Thanks to Aunt Nancy for letting us borrow the bumbo and making the boys cute aprons for him to wear so he wouldn't get dirty!
2 comments:
Look at your kids getting soooo big. The bumbo is so fun for babies his age. He is darling, darling!
Oh my goodness! He looks just like a Call! Too cute. Clara started eating solids earlier this month, too. I can't believe how fast she is growing up, but like you I love watching her discover new things. Being a mom is SO much fun. :)
Post a Comment