Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hogans Tricks!

7 comments:

Kerri said...

no way! he rolls over already. forrest just yells til i come and get him.

Liz said...

Wow he is getting big so fast! So cute too!

Noriko Anderson said...

So cute, brianne... I can't get over he little coos and smiles.. makes me want to have a baby.. shh don't tell john...

Jake and Kate said...

he's rolling over already?! Crazy, dude! He's so super cute! I need to meet the little man!

Hayley said...

Those warm soft eyes are memorizing and sweet and the smile just makes his eyes twinkle all the more
thanks for sharing --I love videos and seeing people and babies in 3-dimensions, they change so quickly huh? good that you could capture those kodak moments and were ready with the camera when he was being so cute.

Julie said...

2 months old and already rolling?!? WOW!!! What a cute little guy!

Jessica said...

Oh, he is cute! He looks so much like Hunter to me.